Re: How to add more than one citation on Insert-LInk-Citation-vsisible

  • From: Eduardo M M Mendes <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: How to add more than one citation on Insert-LInk-Citation-vsisible
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 19:24:28 -0300

Many thanks. I see that the icon now.

Thank you for the patience.

Best regards

Ed

On 21 Feb 2023, at 19:18, Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> wrote:

\cite is a TeXmacs macro, after that you have arguments. In order to add several arguments you need to tell it to TeXmacs. It can be done with the right arrow with “+” sign on the focus bar. It will be visible when your cursor is inside the \cite macro. The button creates an additional argument at the left of your current position (it works similarly to the addition of columns in a table). Then you can fill in the citation label, when you press enter the \cite macro is activated and you should be able to see the two citations.

Best
Max