Re: sorry, my mistake, here is the PDF

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: sorry, my mistake, here is the PDF
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 18:28:56 +0000

Thanks for the document; so my answer stands. It looks like a bug or a not yet developed feature, that is breaking table with borders. If the developers see you message, they may be able to answer you better than I have been able to. Or someone else may point out where this issue has already been discussed. Or you can file a bug report :-)

For your document, I think the best workaround would be to break the table manually (possibly do this when you have written everything).

G.