Re: Is it possible to insert \footnote inside tables ?

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Is it possible to insert \footnote inside tables ?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 19:01:28 +0000

I found a bug report in Savannah where this is discussed:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?7171

with a workaround suggested by JvdH (https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?7171#comment5).

I did not understand whether it is possible to put the text for the note in the footnote position. Perhaps someone knows.

Giovanni