Re: Is it possible to insert \footnote inside tables ?

  • From: "Dr. Nicola Mingotti" <address@hidden>
  • To: Gmail <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Is it possible to insert \footnote inside tables ?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 08:46:32 +0100

thanks.

Cool it has been written the book ! A pity it is not on Amazon.

bye
Nicola

On Mon-15-Jan-2024 19:26, Gmail wrote:
Dear Nicola,

Inserting footnotes into tables can be a bit tricky, as explained in The Jolly Writer §7.4.1, particularly Warning on Page 138. Let me copy the explanation here for you.
Basic footnotes only work inside the ordinary flow of text. If you want to put a footnote inside a table or other special markup, then you should use Insert → Link → Text for note and Reference to note
I hope you find it beneficial.

Best,
Yiqi