Problems with TOC

  • From: Ludovic COURTES <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Problems with TOC
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:51:40 +0200

Hi!

I'm new to TeXmacs. I used to write my reports with LyX (klyx more precisely)
but i've been really impressed by TeXmacs, especially by its appearance (anti-
aliased fonts everywhere, that's very nice ! :). Now that i've started working
with it, i'm having troubles when generating a table of contents (i'm using
the articles style sheet) : the TOC is well generated but page numbers don't
appear (i can see a question mark instead). Therefore, i'd like to know if
there is a special way to make them appear.

Another problem i encountered is with numbered-enumerations : when i tried it,
the number wasn't incremented (always 1.). I might have missed something...

Thanks,
Ludovic Courtès.