Re: Error message when running TeXmacs

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Error message when running TeXmacs
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:54 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

You discovered a bug. We have been working on the 'texmacs' script
in order to make it compatible with all kinds of shells.
Unfortunately, we have forgotten a few things.
Nevertheless, the problem should be fixed in
the next release of TeXmacs (hopefully next week).
Thanks for your bug report,

Joris

Joris van der Hoeven (address@hidden)
http://www.texmacs.org: GNU TeXmacs scientific text editor