a little problem in compilation TeXmacs on Solaris 7

  • From: Salem Derisavi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: a little problem in compilation TeXmacs on Solaris 7
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 21:01:32 -0500

Hi,
I just wanted to mentioned that I had a little problem when compiling TeXmacs 0.3.4.8 on Solaris 7. The problem was in misc/Makefile. The program used to compile C code was cc and I didn't have it on my machine. So I manually modified the makefile and changed cc to gcc and it worked well.

Thanks a lot for writing such a nice program. Good luck in further developments.

Have a nice day,
--Salem

  • a little problem in compilation TeXmacs on Solaris 7, Salem Derisavi, 09/24/2001