Re: maxima compiled against clisp and TeXmacs

  • From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <address@hidden>
  • To: Liste TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Liste Maxima franГaise <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: maxima compiled against clisp and TeXmacs
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 19:41:07 +0600

Hello,

Please, replace the line

exec maxima -load "$TEXMACS_MAXIMA_PATH/texmacs.lisp" | maxima_filter

in the script /usr/libexec/TeXmacs-<version>/bin/tm_maxima by

exec maxima -load "$TEXMACS_MAXIMA_PATH/texmacs.lisp" | tee ~/log0 | \
maxima_filter | tee ~/log1

and send log0 and log1 to me as attachments (log0 can contain ctrl-chars).
I'll have a look.

I only have Maxima compiled with GCL. If the problem is specific to CLISP,
it will be difficult for me to reproduce it. By the way, does CLISP
understand -load ? I have CLISP on my computer, but I don't know how to
compile Maxima with it. If you explain me how to do this, I'll experiment
with CLISP Maxima.

Andrey Grozin