Re: Letter style ?

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Letter style ?
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:26:15 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 11 Nov 2001, Malcolm Kavalsky wrote:

> After choosing the letter style for a document, I expected
> to see new sections, such as Address fields, etc.
> This would make sense for this document style.
>
> Am I missing something here ?
>
> Do I need to format to/from addresses by hand, or create a new
> document style ?

You are right: these fields should be there,
but they are not yet implemented in the style file.
We would first have to think very precisely about
what to implement. Next, it is necessary to think about
the internationalization of the letter style.
Finally, the appropriate changes should be made to letter.ts.

Best regards,

Joris

  • Letter style ?, Malcolm Kavalsky, 11/11/2001
    • Re: Letter style ?, Joris van der Hoeven, 11/11/2001