$>-<BackSpace>

  • From: Jason Dagit <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: $>-<BackSpace>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 01:13:13 -0800 (PST)

Why does the input sequence above cause TeXmacs to crash? I've noticied
that $ > - <LeftArrow> also does the trick. Or I can save the file, and
then position the cursor between the > and - any way I want and get
TeXmacs to crash. The error I get is:

edit
| no name
Fatal error: bad cursor position in string
In function: 'edit_interface_rep::set_footer'

I tried to modify the source, but I can't get the development version of
libguile to work with my system. Well, I did get it compile, but when I
compiled texmacs against it, I got errors about qt_error not being
relocatable.

Thanks,
Jason

  • $>-<BackSpace>, Jason Dagit, 11/27/2001