Re: Menu list on TeXmacs 0.3.5.11

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Menu list on TeXmacs 0.3.5.11
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:15:49 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Wayan wrote:

> I have installed the new TeXmacs 0.3.5.11. I didn't find out
> the "author" in the menu list (the left icon by choosing the
> articles as a document style). In the previous version I found
> it. When I load the file from the previous version, that show
> an error like following...
>
> <error|expand maketitle>
>
> Actually there are a title and author in this error (in previous
> version (0.3.5.8)). How can I solve this problem??

Dear Sir,

The interface for making titles has been simplified.
You will find the author button *after* starting a title;
it is now considered as part of the title.

As to the problem with upgrading titles from older versions,
thanks for reporting me this bug. I checked all my own documents,
and I managed to track the bug down; it will be corrected
in the next version of TeXmacs.

Best regards,

Joris

Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>