Spanish/French pages in the wiki. Logo contest. ScreenShots

  • From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Spanish/French pages in the wiki. Logo contest. ScreenShots
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 14:43:02 +0100

Hello all, and happy new year

I have set up TeXmacsEspanol, TeXmacsFrancais and TeXmacsDeutch to deal with
language-specific issues. The top priorities (stated in the Espanol and
Francais pages, I do not know german) are

* To translate the texmacs description (TeXmacs in the wiki). This has
already been done for spanish. However, now that the TeXmacs description is
wikified and before translating it we might gave a try at making it better
still.

* to translate TeXmacsTutorial.

* to translate UserManual

* to coordinate interface translations.

* to provide support in their mother tongue to lots of TeXmacs users.

Logo

The tmr (=texmacs resources) logo you see in the upper left corner is just a
png image to avoid gifs. The actual logo could be yours!. Please submit any
idea you may have, it will very likely be __much__ better than the current
image.

ScreenShots

You can post your favourite ScreenShots in the node bearing that same name.
I would particularly like to see Andreys' CAS sessions, they are great!.

Remember that you can always subscribe to specific pages on the wiki to track
your favourite TeXmacs feature/wish/pieceofdocumentation

regards,

--
álvaro.tejero.cantero
alqua.com, la red en estudio