Re: Possible (minor) bug.

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Possible (minor) bug.
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:09:37 +0100 (MET)

> I'm using version 0.3.5.0 of texmacs and I think I may of found a very
> minor bug.
>
> When I'm using ispell from texmacs and an auto-save occurs the output of
> choices for ispell gets replaced by the status update from the autosave.
> Since I don't know how to recover the previous text for the mini buffer I
> have to start ispell again.
>
> If I'm doing something the wrong way feel free to let me know.

Thanks for reminding me this issue which is a bit irritating indeed.
If I find the time, I will try to correct it before version 1.0.
In the meantime, you may just type "enter" to get your text back.
Best regards,

Joris

  • Possible (minor) bug., Jason Dagit, 01/09/2002
    • Re: Possible (minor) bug., Joris van der Hoeven, 01/09/2002