[Announce] TeXmacs site on Savannah and texmacs-dev@gnu.org

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [Announce] TeXmacs site on Savannah and address@hidden
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:52:40 +0200

Some of you may know TeXmacs had a Savannah site for one year.
This site is now alive at:
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/texmacs/

Its first words are included at the end of this message. In a nutshell, a
TeXmacs development mailing list has been created. Anyone interested in the
development of TeXmacs is strongly encouraged to subscribe to this mailing
list.

The TeXmacs Savannah site is still rather empty, but we (well, at least I)
want to make it a useful place to promote communication and community in the
development of TeXmacs. So, please, just do not be afraid to put things in.
Do not be afraid if there not yet an appropriate category for the support
request (bug report or wish) or the patch (that would be cool) you want to
submit. The sooner there will be stuff in, the sooner we will have to figure
out the right way to organize it.

Thanks to Joris and Alv for the account and, above all, thanks to the FSF for
this great service.

A mailing list will be created on fencepost in less than 2 hours
and you are the list administrator.

This list is: address@hidden

Your mailing list info is at: