Re: removing packages, pdf fonts

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: removing packages, pdf fonts
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:59:50 +0200

On Tuesday 02 April 2002 18:36, Nirmal Govind wrote:
> Also, one of the questions I'd asked earlier but I guess got forgotten -
> how does one remove a package that was included using the usepackage
> option?

That was not forgotten, I was just postponing until I had the time to check
the TeXmacs internals. But since you seem in a hurry I will provide an answer
based on my usage of TeXmacs.

AFAIK, there is no user interface support for removing individual packages.
When you reselect the document style (Document->style menu), all used
packages are dropped. You can then use the "Document->use package" menu
again for all the packages but the one you wanted to remove.
--

-- David --