Re: Style How-to

  • From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Style How-to
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 09:45:33 +0200

David Allouche <address@hidden> writes:

> Finally, you can look at user user contributed styles in
> $TEXMACS_PATH/styles. I humbly suggest to have a look at
> 'allouche.ts' and the 'rsection.ts' file I posted here
> recently. They are not very complicated and demonstrate some useful
> features.

I'll have a look at those. Thanks.

> (set! style-menu (append style-menu '(("konzept" (init-style "konzept"))))

Lispish enough. ;-)

> By the way, most of the time when you want to customize an existing style,
> you really want to redefine only a few variables in your style file and use
> it as a 'package'.

Yes, thats right.

My main problem, which may be the problem of many
emacs/auctex/latex-users, is that I am using a long grown, huge amount
of style-files under latex. Are there any converters? ;-)

Ciao!
juh

--
NMD und die Treibhauswaffe
http://www.sudelbuch.de/2001/20010320.html

  • Style How-to, Jan Ulrich Hasecke, 04/03/2002
    • Re: Style How-to, David Allouche, 04/03/2002
      • Re: Style How-to, Jan Ulrich Hasecke, 04/04/2002