Re: dpi resolution

  • From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: dpi resolution
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 10:08:38 +0200

David Allouche <address@hidden> writes:

>> Just a be sure. When I select 1200dpi and create a pdf-file via
>> ps2pdf, will the resulting pdf-file print a 1200dpi-resolution?

> Well, the question is what will you print it with... If your printing
> system
> use Acrobat to render the document, it will likely give bad results. But if
> the PostScript in the PDF document is processed by a not so broken system,
> the result will be what your expect.

In this special case it will be printed with a very sophisticated
software of OneVision, but they are very adobe-minded.

Generally in my dialy work I am used to send pdf-documents to my
clients, which should look nice.

Ciao!
juh

--
Antifa-Stoiber will den braunen Sumpf trockenlegen
http://www.sudelbuch.de/2000/20000813.html