Re: Generating fonts

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Generating fonts
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:07:34 +0100

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 02:32:07PM +0000, Juan Pablo Romero wrote:

> There exists some way to deactivate the yellow window that texmacs shows
> when generating some font, or at least force the window to remain in its
> own workspace?

Your wish has been fulfilled.

I have just made public a patch for 1.0.0.19 which will allow you to
disable that obstrusive feedback window.

You can find it at

http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/download.php?id=616

Note that it might not apply cleanly on a vanilla 1.0.0.19 since it is
the 22nd patch I made for that release...

Hopefully, it will be applied in the next release.

--
David Allouche | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer | http://www.texmacs.org

  • Re: Generating fonts, David Allouche, 10/29/2002