Re: Problems exporting to HTML

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Problems exporting to HTML
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:43:41 -0500

Hi Javier,

I generated HTML files from TeXmacs files succesfully using this method:

First export like LaTeX from the TeXmacs menu, (for example test.tex)
then convert the *.tex file using texi2html (texi2html test.tex).

Hope that helps,

Offray.

pdt: I having problems using this aproach trying to generate a pdf file
(texi2pdf test.tex) I got this error message:

/usr//bin/texi2dvi: line 526: latex: command not found
/usr//bin/texi2dvi: latex exited with bad status, quitting.
/usr//bin/texi2dvi: see Propuesta_Mensajeria_v_2.1.log for errors

but the log file is empty.

Can somebody help me in my effort to produce Type1 font with a pdf file?

El mar, 29-10-2002 a las 05:32, Javier Arantegui escribió:
> Hello!
>
> Today I tried to export a document to HTML and the only thing I got is
an HTML. The contents of this file is: