Bibliography weirdness

  • From: PUYDT Julien <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Bibliography weirdness
  • Date: 16 Nov 2002 21:35:43 +0100

Hi,

I use gbib (the Gnome BibTeX Editor) to manage my bibliography ; and I
then use it in texmacs.

Texmacs does recognize which articles/books/whatever of the .bib I cite,
and adds them in the automatic bibliography (after a few updates); the
title should be rendered italic and the journal/book series normally.
But sometimes, the contrary happens: the title is rendered normal, and
the journal in italic... in this case, the title is also lowercased
(except the first letter).

Is it a known bug, a known limitation, a personal mistake or something
else?

Snark on #texmacs (when I'll have a connection again)