Movement in words/equtions at the end of a line.

  • From: Yoel Callev <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Movement in words/equtions at the end of a line.
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:23:22 +0200

Hi,

When I get to the end of the line, TeXmacs sometimes cuts a word in the midd-
le and puts its' end on the next line (as demonstrated here in the word "middle").
When this happens, and I try using the arrows to move back the the begining of
the word, the cursor stops at the end of the previous line, and I have to use the
mouse. The same applies for in-line equations.

Should such a report be put here or on the wish list?