I want to help with localization of TeXmacs, and a little help

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: I want to help with localization of TeXmacs, and a little help
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:00:09 -0500

Hi all

I just Installed the .21 version of TeXmacs and I see a lot of
improvements on the documentation and its organization. TeXmacs is my
primary text editor and I use it for almost all, and I want to say
thanks helping with localization but I dont know where to start. I know
that Alvaro, Juan Pablo and Diego are working on spanish translation,
but how can I join with them?

I started the translation of the description of TeXmacs in the
documentation. I will send it to you as soon as I can.

I made my thesis on TeXmacs and now is time to made the presentation.
Its posible to use TeXmacs for the presentation? or may be at this
moment presentation mode is not good for that? In case that TeXmacs can
be used for presentation how can I insert a new Slide? How can I pass
from one slide to another?

Thanks in advance,

Offray