Using personal dictionaries.

  • From: Yoel Callev <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Using personal dictionaries.
  • Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 19:25:58 +0200

Hi,

When I run aspell from TeXmacs (A-$) and tell aspell to add a word to my
dictionary, it doesn't seem to work, so every time I want to check my
document, I have to go over all the names and correct words ispell does
not know. How can I overcome this problem? can I ask a segment of a
document to be spell checked? can I create a personal dictionary file so
that aspell would look there too? can I add parameters to the command
issued from TeXmacs to aspell?

-Yoel.

  • Using personal dictionaries., Yoel Callev, 12/09/2002