segfault when generating bibliography

  • From: Parrenin Frédéric <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: segfault when generating bibliography
  • Date: 11 Dec 2002 18:47:44 +0100

When I try to generate a bibliography (Document>update>bibliography), a
segfault occurs.
This is the output of the command line :

TeXmacs] Generating bibliography [bib, plain,
/home/parrenin/Documents/Biblio/bibfred.bib]
This is BibTeX, Version 0.99c (Web2C 7.3.1)
The top-level auxiliary file: temp.aux
The style file: plain.bst
I found no \citation commands---while reading file temp.aux
Database file #1: /home/parrenin/Documents/Biblio/bibfred.bib
(There was 1 error message)

[5]+ Segmentation fault texmacs

My distro is Mandrake 9.0, and I use the texmacs rpm from mandrake :
TeXmacs-1.0.0.24-1mdk

Thanks in advance.

Frederic

  • segfault when generating bibliography, Parrenin Frédéric, 12/11/2002