changing section to subsection

  • From: Parrenin Frédéric <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: changing section to subsection
  • Date: 15 Jan 2003 17:22:21 +0100

Dear texmacs-users,

I don't find how to change quickly a section title to a subsection
title.
In a classical document editor ala M$-Word, you just have to put the
cursor inside your title paragraph and change the paragraph style from
title1 to title2 (or someting like that).
In texmacs, if I put the cursor inside the title and use Alt-2, the
first part of the title stays in a section title style and the second
part go into a new subsection title style.
Even if I select the entire title, it is the same problem : a new
subsection is created after the section title.

The most simple solution that I have found is cut the title of the
section, create a new subsection, paste the title into a text editor,
copy and paste back to texmacs.
Remark : Is there no way to copy raw text into TeXmacs ? You can just
copy in HTML, TeXmacs, Latex... formats !

I have quickly browsed the doc but not found a solution to this problem.

Regards.

Frédéric