kill yr mice: use shortcuts! :)

  • From: Kasper Souren <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden, address@hidden
  • Subject: kill yr mice: use shortcuts! :)
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:57:11 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to be able to use TeXmacs without using a mouse (or actually my
touchpads and the nipple-thingy on my laptop, since using mice causes
RSI-like symptoms in my arms). But unless I have been overlooking something
once again, it seems impossible to use keyboard shortcuts to navigate through
the menu.

I would like to be able to access all the menu functions with shortcuts, just
like in standard KDE (and Windows..) applications. If the icon functions
would also be accessible it would kick even more ass.

A simple begin would be the possibility of clicking the right mouse button
just once in order to navigate the menu.

For the rest, I think TeXmacs is great, et en plus, it's becoming greater!
When starting my PhD half a year ago I was afraid I had to dive into LaTeX...
:)

bye,
Kasper