center a table in a definition enviroment

  • From: Marten Bauer <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: center a table in a definition enviroment
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:36:08 +0100

Hello to you all,

I wrote a mathematical definiton with <\definition> i want to create a tab
table. This works like i want. But when i try to center the table in the
middle of the page i doesn't work (i won't do it with big or small table
frame)
I try it like this:
1. mark the table
2. click in the menu table/horizontal alignment/middle then the table is not
in the middle instead it is more left then before.

I tried the same out of the definition enviorment and it also doesn't work.

Is it a bug or where is my mistake?

Thx for helping
Marten