Re: center a table in a definition enviroment

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: center a table in a definition enviroment
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:32:17 +0100

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 07:36:08PM +0100, Marten Bauer wrote:
> Hello to you all,
>
> I wrote a mathematical definiton with <\definition> i want to create a tab
> table. This works like i want. But when i try to center the table in the
> middle of the page i doesn't work (i won't do it with big or small table
> frame)
> I try it like this:
> 1. mark the table
> 2. click in the menu table/horizontal alignment/middle then the table is
> not
> in the middle instead it is more left then before.

This setting is used to set the alignment of the table w.r.t. the
surrounding text. What you want to do is place the table as the only
element of a centered paragraph [Format->Alignement->Centered].

--
David Allouche | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer | http://www.texmacs.org