some questions

  • From: Matteo <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: some questions
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 19:52:37 +0100

I'm quite new to TeXmacs, but I've been using it intensively in the last weeks, it is the very best program for writing math I have ever used.
I have some questions about it (in the article style):

- how can I number Theorems and Definitions separately?

- is it possible to change page before and not just after a theorem/proof (like TeX do)?

- how can I restart the theorem numbering from section to section (like (1.)1, and (2.)1, not (2.)23, (1.) because I don't need the major number)

- how can I use latex inside an xfig picture? i I insert a .fig I have $x^2$!!

Sincerely I didn't anderstand well the styles, so if someone has a rapid solution I'll be happy!!!

If one of the developers is reading, thanks for your faboluos work!!!

Thanks,
Matteo Bertini