Re: some questions

  • From: Daniele Pighin <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: some questions
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:19:19 +0100

Alle 19:52, lunedì 3 febbraio 2003, Matteo ha scritto:

> - how can I use latex inside an xfig picture? i I insert a .fig I have
> $x^2$!!

To achieve this result you have to tell xfig to save files in a special
format and to use latex fonts.
To do so:

in Xfig, select the text tool.
Click on "text flags", and set the "special" flag.
Click on "text font", click on "use latex fonts" and select the font.

*now* the text you write will be treated as latex text.

> Sincerely I didn't anderstand well the styles, so if someone has a rapid
> solution I'll be happy!!!

Ehehe, I think Joris and David alone do understand them :-)

Ciao
Daniele