Oculting instructions in Technical docs behind phrases

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Oculting instructions in Technical docs behind phrases
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:37:51 -0500

Hi all.

I'm trying to write some technical stuff on TeXmacs, but seems not
working as I expected.

I'm trying to write some doc about installing programs The idea is to
put actions links for each step, for example the phrase in the action
link is "Verify prerequisites for apache", then, as a second argument,
insert a scheme system call for the command (system "urpmf apache"), so
when people made click on the phrase they get the results for that
comand. But I dont get anything :( .

What I'm missing? Is a missconception about the idea behind action
links?

Cheers,

Offray