Responder: Re: Oculting instructions in Technical docs behind phrases

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Responder: Re: Oculting instructions in Technical docs behind phrases
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:21:45 -0500

Hi,

Thanks Joris for your quick answer.

----- Original Message -----
De: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
Fecha: Miércoles, Febrero 5, 2003 12:07 pm

> It depends on what you want exactly: currently, an action just
> executesan action; it does nothing with the result. I have the
> impression that you
> want TeXmacs to do something with the result; please explain more
> precisely what.

I would like to see some result of that action. For example when you
made "urpmf apache" you get list of the directories where apache is
installed on Mandrake. So If I can see the list or know in some way
that you get a non-empty string for that command, you're probably right
on the apache installation as a prerrequisite. You can made some other
things like unpack a tar.gz or modify a configuration script for a
program, so the executable document explains what to get, and indeed
you can make what explanation says just click on the proper phrase.

Cheers,

Offray