Re: Double space after period?

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: Benno Dielmann <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Double space after period?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:09:07 +0100

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 07:25:58PM +0100, Benno Dielmann wrote:
> If I understood it correctly, this little script means to prevent more than
> one successive spaces being entered.

Right.

> This would be very nice-to-have, so I added it to my
> my-init-texmacs.scm. The result was not being able to enter spaces
> any more, even after some letter (using the
> TeXmacs-1.0.1.6-1.i386.rpm from the TeXmacs website)! Only
> Shift-Space works.

Scheme scripting is currently under heavy reorganization. That file
was only tested to work with TeXmacs 1.0.1.4.

> Is there anything I did wrong?

Probably nothing. It is probably simply that incompatible changes
occured in 1.0.1.6.

After the current reorganizations are finished (I might take a few
additional weeks), one could expect the scripting environment to stay
stable.

> By the way, as it is the first time I post to this mailing list, let me
> express my huge excitement about TeXmacs! Despite its name ;-), it's a
> fantastic piece of software!.

Thanks. Any help is welcome :-)

--
David Allouche | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer | http://www.texmacs.org