Re: (Urgent) Help request

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: (Urgent) Help request
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:20:50 +0200 (CEST)

> i'm not able to get my "book style" document to be printed
> with A4 paper with different margins for the odd/even | front/back
> pages...
> This should be the latex "twosides" options (or environment or whatsoever!)
>
> I was not able to find any mention to this issue in the documentation,
> nor useful option in texmacs's submenus.
>
> Any help would be VERY appreciated.

Admittedly, this feature lacks in the menus.
Nevertheless, it has already been implemented in TeXmacs:
you need to set the "odd page margin" and "even page margin"
environment variables. This can be done by typing "E-x" and
entering

(init-env "odd page margin" "10mm")

in the footer (for example).

  • (Urgent) Help request, Stefano Dal Pra, 04/02/2003
    • Re: (Urgent) Help request, Joris van der Hoeven, 04/02/2003