A problem invoking Maxima

  • From: Ralph Lõvi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: A problem invoking Maxima
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:29:10 +0300

Hi all,

I downloaded the latest TeXmacs (1.0.1.8), the latest Maxima and now I am
trying to get Maxima working within TeXmacs. All the documentation I can find
only claims that it is possible, but does not give a step-by-step guide what
needs to be done in order to achieve this. Somewhere I found a hint about
Insert -> Sessions -> Maxima, but my Insert menu does not have a Sessions
entry. I am probably overlooking something completely trivial -- what might
that be?

Thank You in advance,

Ralph

Hot Mobiil - helinad, logod ja piltsõnumid!
http://portal.hot.ee