Responder: [edd@debian.org: Re: Responder: Re: Linux live CD with TeXmacs (fwd)] (fwd)

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Responder: [address@hidden: Re: Responder: Re: Linux live CD with TeXmacs (fwd)] (fwd)
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:07:29 -0500

Hi all,

I had offered my apologies to Quantian creator for giving improper
info. I had the bad luck of download the 0.2 version of Quantian, with
the bug in it. My bad impression was generated by the bug and the
comentary:

* TeXmacs for wysiwyg (La)TeX editing

in the page

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantian.html

in the place where some of the packages of Quantian are described. I
revised the page today and the comentary is still there, but may be was
an interpretation error of my part. I offer my apologies again.

I have a question about the version of Maxima that is included with
Quantian (5.9) it can interoperate well with the version of TeXmacs
packaged? (This is because my information, not still confirmed says
that TeXmacs support the 5.6 version of Maxima).

Sorry about the missunderstood,

Offray