Re: Kprinter Problems

  • From: "chu-ching huang" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Kprinter Problems
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:00:05 +0800

Hi all,

After last testing, the newest live Knoppix+CAS Linux has been released. It
contains the following softwares:
1. TeXmacs-1.1.0.21
2. CAS softwares and supported sessions in TeXmacs:
i. octave-2.1.54
ii. R-1.6.1
iii. Maxima-5.9.0
iv. Pari-2.1.5
v. Qcl-0.5. For working normally, you need to copy /usr/local/lib/qcl
to your home dir.
vi. Gnuplot-3.8h
vii. Graphviz-1.9
viii. Rlab-2-1.05
ix. Guile-1.4.1 and gcl-2.4.4
3. Tool for DVD+RW/DVD-RW/CDRW/CDR are included. If you hav a
DVD+RW/DVD-RW or CD burner, you may attach data or other files by the
following command after making such CDROM ( for multisession media):

growisofs –M /dev/scd0 –R –J /path-to-your-files

Then these files may be found under the directory: /KNOPPIX/path-to-your-
files. Change the device (/dev/scd0) according to your burner exactly
mounted.

I has updated the local-database and the ls-R in teTeX such that TeXmacs can
work fine. Welcome users to download iso file (about 700mb) and test, the
download site is below:
ftp://163.25.91.91/KNOPPIX
Any question or download problem email me. I may email one to you.

Best regards,
chu-ching huang

email address:address@hidden