Re: Live TeXmacs(1.1.0.21) Linux+CAS's

  • From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cardenas <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Live TeXmacs(1.1.0.21) Linux+CAS's
  • Date: 13 Aug 2003 12:17:41 -0500

Hi,

Thanks for your nice work Chu-Ching. I was thinking in something similar
but based on liteGUI Morphix (a modular LiveCD based on Knoppix). What
do you think about merging efforts?

By the way, thanks also for your contribs in the plugin documentation.
I'm working on the spanish translation at this moment. Will be ready
soon.

Cheers,

Offray