Table of Contents split up

  • From: Alexander Heuer <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Table of Contents split up
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:57:07 +0200

Hey there everyone, this is Alex from Germany and I'm new to this list.

I encountered a weird problem while writing an article with texmacs.
The auto-generated toc worked perfect till it grew too big to fit on one
page. From then on, only the second toc page was full of indexes, the
remaining 4 or 5 ones were put on the first page.
Does anyone have the same problem or a sollution? I mean, I expected the
first page to be full and the remaining items being shown on the second page,
till it's full as well, and so on. Not the other way round :-)

However this problem only appears in Document Type "page" of course, not in
papyrus mode.

I'm using the latest TexMacs Version out of the Debian GNU/Linux sid packages.

Alex

--
address@hidden
Air