debian packages of texmacs development snapshots

  • From: Ralf Treinen <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: debian packages of texmacs development snapshots
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:39:15 +0100

Hi,

this message is only of interest for users of Debian GNU/Linux:

Following Joris' advice, from now on only stable versions of
TeXmacs will be uploaded into the official debian archives.
1.0.2 is in testing, and should eventually end up in the sarge
release.

Nevertheless, I will try my best to make debian packages of
unstable texmacs releases available. The lines to add to your
/etc/apt/sources.list are:

deb ftp://ftp.texmacs.org/pub/TeXmacs/debian experimental main
deb-src ftp://ftp.texmacs.org/pub/TeXmacs/debian experimental main

Some more information about installing debian packages of texmacs
can be found here:

http://people.debian.org/~treinen/texmacs.html

(Joris: can you please just point to this page, instead of making
textual copies?)

-Ralf.
--

  • debian packages of texmacs development snapshots, Ralf Treinen, 11/05/2003