Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs and psfrag ( part II )

  • From: "Charles James Leonardo Quarra Cappiello" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs and psfrag ( part II )
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 00:13:26 -0400

Mark Arrasmith wrote:

use dvips -E

I just tried with it, but the page size appears intact. According to man dvips, -E is expected to work ok with graphics:

// * from man dvips *

-E makes dvips attempt to generate an EPSF file with a tight bound-
ing box. This only works on one-page files, and it only looks
at marks made by characters and rules, not by any included
graphics.

// * * *

Look at tm_eukleides for an example.

i couldnt find anything about that in the texmacs page or the cvs (i looked only inside texmacs/samples/), i only found the eukleides page in google.

cheers!