Re: [TeXmacs] page numbering

  • From: Stefan Ullrich <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] page numbering
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:57:14 +0100

Thanks,

upgrading to 1.0.3 solved the problem.
After all I was using the version 1.0.2.9-0.fdr.1.1 (stable) for Fedora Core!

David Allouche wrote:
On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 12:47:58AM +0100, address@hidden wrote:

I am pretty new to TeXmacs (and TeX) and I have produces an article of
about 30 pages in book style but I don't know how to get the automatic
page numbering to work.

The generation of table of content and the compilation of the
bibliography work fine but the page numbers in the header keep showing
<page-number>

Not sure about this one, maybe you should switch to "page" media type,
so the page numbers can be computed, and update the document.

and the page numbers in the toc display <error|compound
page number>. What is missing?

You are just using the _one_ version of texmacs where this feature was
broken during an internal reorganization. Upgrade to TeXmacs 1.0.3.