swiss keyboard [fwd]

  • From: Andreas Seidl <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Dominique Eckert <address@hidden>
  • Subject: swiss keyboard [fwd]
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:43:28 +0100 (CET)

Dominique,

did you install the cygwin package and start TeXmacs as described in:
http://www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~seidl/texmacs/tmtour.html#2
?

Please direct such questions always to the TeXmacs-users mailing list, as
this improves the likelihood of getting a helpful answer, e.g. from a
fellow swiss keyboard and Windows user.

> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Dominique Eckert wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I'm from Geneva, Switzerland and I'm a Linux TeXmacs user. I tried to
> > install TeXmacs for Windows, and the configuration of the keyboard is
> > for a US keyboard, so it's very difficult to use for me (for example
> > when I type "\", "<" appears on the screen). This problem doesn't happen
> > on the Linux version of TeXmacs. Could you tell me how to change this,
> > or give me a patch?
> > Thank you very much and best regards,
> > Dominique Eckert

Ciao,