Re: [TeXmacs] Inserting images in TeXmacs

  • From: Stefan Ullrich <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Inserting images in TeXmacs
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:25:48 +0100

David Allouche wrote:
On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 04:49:05PM +0100, Javier Arántegui Jiménez wrote:

El Martes, 24 de Febrero de 2004 16:35, Dimitri A. Pissarenko escribió:

I always get the error message "File 'example.jpeg' not found", although
that file is located in the same directory as the tm file.

How can this problem be solved?

I think this is an old known bug. The solution I use is to open a new buffer, and insert the picture there. I then copy the picture to the clipboard, go to the buffer I want the picture in, and paste it. It is not a nice solution but it works fine.

The issue is not all that well known. At least, I cannot reproduce it.

I experienced the same problem and I think it has something to do with pathes/path variables:
I can insert/link images of type jpeg/png ONLY if the TeXmacs document resides directly in my home directory. I can nonetheless insert/link images of type eps into my document in a subdirectory of home/me without any problem.
So maybe the transformation from jpeg/png is missing some information?

Stefan