Nested enumeration

  • From: Jan Alboszta <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Nested enumeration
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 18:04:15 +0100

Hello
I'm looking for some way to use enumeration like

1
1.1
1.2
2
etc.

I found that in plain LaTeX it would be renewing labelenumii. But as far
as I read std-list.ts I can't see tip.
All enumeration uses itemnr variable, and I don't know how to access
itemnr form "parent" enumeration.
I don't "feel" the .ts language. So even if I think about variable like
parent-itemnr I'm not sure when initialize it, how increase it when the
right itemnr increases.
So I'm asking if someone had thought about such enumeration before and had
done something like that

Thanks in advance.

pozdr.
Janek

--
-=[ Zerowka przedstawia ]=-
Bo jazda na ETZ-cie to najlepsza jazda na świecie,