RE: [TeXmacs] multi refercence and figures

  • From: "Riccardo Ferrari" <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "Yufeng Zhou" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] multi refercence and figures
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:10:50 +0100

Just use insert-citation icon or type "\cite" followed by return key.
Type first citation, say "ref1", then press Alt + -> (alt key
and right key at the same time). This way you may insert a second
argument in the \cite macro, and so on. This works for other macroes
and for inserting additional coloumns in tables.

Bye

Riccardo Ferrari