multi refercence and figures

  • From: Yufeng Zhou <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: multi refercence and figures
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:12:13 +0100

Hi,

I am a beginer on Texmacs. I have two questions

1) how to used the multi-reference in Texmacs ? if I want cite more that one paper,
in latex I use \cite{ref1,ref2,ref3....}, but in Texmacs I don't know how to do it. If I use
the "insert->citation" icon, I can insert only one reference.

2) When I include a figure, I set a size for it (say, width=7cm) , but when it is converted into
latex, the information of size is missing. does anybody know how to do it?

regards
yu-feng Zhou