RE: [TeXmacs] Placing one number above another

  • From: "Riccardo Ferrari" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Texmacs-Users" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] Placing one number above another
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:42:29 +0100

I suggest you to use a tab without borders inside a math environment.

Just switch to math (hit "$" ) and choose "Stack" or "Table centered"
or "Table plain". Hit Return as many times as the number of numbers
you want to stack one over another.

If you want to write methematical combinations,you may enclose the
tab inside delimiters (hit Alt+"(" before and Alt+")" after the tab,
but not inside the tab).

Bye

Riccardo Ferrari