RE: [TeXmacs] Conference posters

  • From: "Riccardo Ferrari" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Texmacs-Users" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] Conference posters
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:35:54 +0200

Maybe it is a stupid advice, but I think you should better use another
program to actually lay-out your poster.

You may write in TeXmacs each three columns block, export it as eps,
then import in a desktop publishing program where you can fine-tune
your poster.

So you get the best from the two worlds.

Let me know if this proves to work.

Bye

Riccardo Ferrari

  • Conference posters, Benno Dielmann, 03/29/2004
    • RE: [TeXmacs] Conference posters, Riccardo Ferrari, 03/29/2004