Environments using Book Style (1.0.3.5)

  • From: Javier Arántegui Jiménez <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Environments using Book Style (1.0.3.5)
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:52:56 +0200

Hello,

yesterday I downloaded and installed the last version of TeXmacs (1.0.3.5)
without any noticeable problem.

Today I have begun a document using the book style and I have found that I
can
just choose among these environments: Verbatim, code, quote, quotation,
verse. But, I want to use example and problem. I am pretty sure that I have
used both of them using book style before. Is it a bug? Should I report it in
Savannah?

Thank you,

Javier

P.S. I like the new icon (the horned Einstein).